A fabulous way to try a variety of our products. This mix of NesProteins powders will help assist with a wide range of problems including healthy aging, beauty and skin care, weight loss, sports nutrition, joint and bone health and importantly, gut health.
Pack includes 450g Grass Fed & Finished Collagen Hydrolysate, 100g Grass Fed & Finished Gelatin, 100g Joint Formula, 100g Chicken Bone Broth & 100g Beef Bone Broth. For a limited time only.
Collagen has proven to be effective in maintaining our mobility and health by:
- Improving joint functioning and pain reduction
- Supporting healthy bones
- Promoting lean muscle retention
- Powerful antioxidant
- Improving joint mobility
- Helping to balance hormones
- Promoting more restful sleep
- Helping with arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Helping with weight management and hunger control
In our mid 20’s we stop producing collagen and by our 30’s we start to lose collagen at a rate of 1 to 2% per year. This is when we start to notice that our skin is no longer as smooth or elastic as it was during our youth. Collagen has been demonstrated to be effective for the health of our skin, hair and nails by:
- Increasing the collagen structure and density of the dermis layer, promoting skin elasticity, enhancing the hydration and moisture content of skin cells
- Helping reduce the severity of stretch marks
- Helping repair the day to day damage to the surface layer of the skin
- Promotes healthy hair, reduces shedding and promotes thicker, stronger and fuller hair
- Arginine helps generate strong nails and prevents brittle nails from occurring
- Reduced fine lines and keeps the skin plump for longer
Collagen Peptides have a much greater satiating effect compared to other forms of protein. It will help reduce appetite and cravings. It will also help decrease the amount of food that you consume. Taking Collagen or Gelatin will facilitate people reaching their fitness and weight goals much easier.
- Assists with muscular contractions by synthesizing creatine resulting in strength gains and muscle hypertrophy
- Muscle restoration: will promote the recovery and repair of muscle tissue from strenuous exercise
- Helps stimulate the release of growth hormones from the pituitary gland
- Strengthens connective tissue and thus helping prevent injuries.
- Regenerates cartilage and reduces joint pain and inflammation
- Speeds up recovery from injury, trauma or surgery
- Improving gut health and the complications that arise from this condition eg. leaky gut syndrome
- Boosting immunity
- Reduces gut inflammation due to poor dietary choices