14 May HASTA TESTING FOR WADA BANNED SUBSTANCES
Here at NesProteins we believe that our customers deserve the guarantee and assurance that our products are exactly what we claim they are. We have had our Collagen Hydrolysate batch tested by HASTA, who are the leading Australian sports supplement testing specialists, HASTA provides a guarantee of a products quality and reliability for many high profile athletes.
Our Collagen Hydrolysate has undergone batch tests and successfully passed the HASTA testing criteria verifying that it free from WADA banned substances. Our collagen is sourced naturally from pasture-raised bovine cattle that are grass-fed and free from chemicals such as growth hormones, antibiotics, herbicides and pesticides which are used when Cattle are taken to feedlots to speed up the growth cycle prior to processing. As a result, you are providing your body with a healthier and safer supplement when buying our premium Collagen Hydrolysate.
Some of the benefits of taking Collagen on a regular basis include:
- Supporting injury recovery and reduces inflammation
- Supporting recovery from exercise
- Improving gut and joint health
- Promoting a strong immune system
- helping to reduce cellulite, wrinkles and stretch marks
- assisting in the growth of strong hair and nails as well as supporting the skin
Tested for WADA banned substances