Jelly Gummies That Don’t Melt
22 Feb 201903:38
Gummies Natures Way (soft or chewy) are 100% natural and very easy to make and an ideal protein rich snack to keep you going if you’re on the run, or in school lunches. The foundation of the recipe is 1 cup of liquid to 2.5 tablespoons of gelatin.
If you want to make more chewy gummies, try half a tbsp more gelatin to one cup of liquid. The liquid can be any flavour you like! Try this easy recipe if you haven’t made jelly gummies before.
- 1 cup boysenberries, raspberries or blueberries
- Juice of one lemon
- 2.5 Tbsp NesProteins Grass Fed Gelatin
- Thoroughly blitz the berries and lemon juice to a smooth liquid in a processor. Sieve the seeds out using muslin cloth or fine seive.
- Pour into a pot and add the gelatin.
- Heat until just simmering, whisking frequently.
- Take off heat and pour into silicon ice cube trays, moulds, or a rectangle dish.
- Place in the freezer for 15-30 minutes, then they are ready to eat.
- Store in the fridge.
- Enjoy as a healthy snack
NesProteins Unflavoured Grass Fed Gelatin is the purified protein derived by the selective hydrolysis of collagen from the connective tissue of grass fed, pasture raised cattle.
NesProteins provides you with 100% pure unflavored edible gelatin, rich in glycine, arginine, glutamine and proline to restore collagen in the body, for healthier gut and immune system.