Chicken & Ginger Udon Noodle Soup
29 Nov 201807:12
- 6 teaspoons NesProteins Dehydrated Chicken Broth added to 1L boiling water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 500g chicken breast fillets
- 3 x 200g packets shelf-fresh udon noodles
- 1 bunch baby pak choy, trimmed, halved lengthways
- Step 1: Combine broth, soy sauce and ginger in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Stand, covered, for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Step 2: Return stock to medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer. Add noodles. Cook for 2 minutes or until softened. Add pak choy. Cook, stirring, until wilted.
- Step 3: Thinly slice chicken. Add chicken to hot soup just before serving.