I Quit Sugar – Cherry Ripe Collagen Bites
30 May 201806:13
Try these I Quit Sugar Cherry Ripe Collagen Bites with a Coffee or Hot Chocolate, don’t forget to add a couple of teaspoons of NesProteins to your favourite warm drink. Delicious as a snack!!
- 100g unsweetened shredded coconut
- 20ml rice malt syrup
- 20ml coconut oil, melted
- 30ml coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or extract, optional
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp NesProteins Grass Fed Finished Collagen Hydrolysate
• 100g 85-90% dark chocolate
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Add all the filling ingredients to the food processor. Pulse until mixture comes together but still has texture. Roll tablespoons of the mixture into round balls, place on a baking tray and freeze for at least an hour.
- Meanwhile melt store-bought chocolate over a double boiler being careful not to seize the chocolate. Remove the coconut balls from the freezer and roll them in the melted chocolate so they are completely coated.
- Place balls on a tray and sit in thefridge to set before serving.
Note: These balls will require refrigeration.
Check out more great recipes https://iquitsugar.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/IQS-Cheats-Guide-July-2016.pdf