Try This Chicken Brothee
12 May 201811:52
WHO IS BROTH FOR? CHICKEN BROTH IS FOR EVERYONE!
- Perfect for families looking for inexpensive, but nourishing food.
- Ideal for most dietary philosophies: including Paleo, Wholefood, LCHF (LowCarbHealthyFat).
- Brilliant for cross-fitters, gym-goers, athletes and sporty people.
- Wonderful as the basis of a gut-healing protocol for sufferers of chronic disease and autoimmune conditions.
HOW TO USE BROTH…
- Broth can be sipped daily.
- It is delicious on its own.
- Spice it up with some turmeric and ginger.
- Add some chopped meat, vegetables, or an egg.
- Use it as the base for soups and stews.
- There are so many options!
Try this Broth drink.
THE SIMPLEST WAY TO ENJOY BONE BROTH
- Gently warm the broth on the stove (let it simmer for a few minutes to achieve a creamier texture).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- For a bit more umami flavour, add a splash of coconut aminos, and add your favourite condiments some powdered onion, garlic, star anise or ginger.
You will always have a nourishing snack on hand if you warm up a batch in the morning and pop it into a thermos flask.